28 Eylül 2015 Pazartesi

Lübnan firmasi, İstanbul'da ev tekstilcileri görüşmek istiyor.

Lübnan Firması İstanbul'da ev tekstilcileri görüşmek istiyor.

Bed Linens home textile buy inquiry - Lebanon

Dear Sirs,

My name is *** from Lebanon.
I own a big store in Mount Lebanon - Keserwan, and I am attending to coordinate with your industry to sale linens.
I have already checked your site, and I am interested to deal with your industry for purchasing bed linens, towels and ...  Please inform me about the routine to proceed for the choice of products, and quantities.  I am attending to be in Istanbul...

Lübnan'dan diğer talepler...
Sizde ücretsiz üye olup 30 gün yurt dışı taleplerin size gelmesini sağlayabilirsiniz.
Ev tekstili ile ilgili bazı talepler..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Yorum ekle